Capezio® Coupons - Terms and Conditions (Official Rules)
- ELIGIBILITY: The Capezio® Coupons is open only to legal residents of the following states: Idaho, Delaware, Montana, Kansas, Vermont, Nevada, Wyoming, New Mexico, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota, Maine.
Who are at least 18 years of age and also of majority age in the jurisdiction in which they reside. Employees of Ballet Makers, Inc., related companies, or other companies associated with the promotion of the coupon, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee are not eligible. The “Coupon Offer” is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void in Rhode Island and where prohibited or restricted by law (and in any other state not mentioned in ELIGIBILITY (1). The “Coupon Offer” and any webpages and advertisements/promotions relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the United States.
- SPONSOR: The “Coupon Offer” is sponsored by Ballet Makers, Inc., One Campus Road, Totowa, New Jersey, 07512, USA (the “Sponsor”). The “Coupon Offer” is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook®. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the “Coupon Offer” should be directed to the Sponsor and no other person. Participants understand that they are providing their information to Capezio and not to Facebook.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the “Coupon Offer” constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules/Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
4. OFFER PERIOD: The “Coupon Offer” begins on June 20, 2014 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time and ends on June 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
5. “Coupon Offer” is valid to those eligible as listed above and the offer is for 20% off first time purchase to Capezio.com
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the “Coupon Offer” is impaired in any way for any reason including, but not limited to fraud, computer virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the “Coupon Offer” to address the impairment and then resume the “Coupon Offer” in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the “Coupon Offer” or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the “Coupon Offer” may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit such Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the “Coupon Offer”, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, any related companies, any other companies associated with the design, promotion or fulfilment of the “Coupon Offer”, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the “Coupon Offer” or receipt or use of a Coupon or part thereof, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Coupon Offer; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines including, but expressly not limited to, any failure of delivery of a Winner notification; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the “Coupon Offer” or the processing of Entries. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the “Coupon Offer”, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
By participating in the “Coupon Offer”, you also expressly and forever waive all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or the District of Columbia concerning releases. You understand that Section 1542 provides that,
“A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the “Coupon Offer” awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New Jersey. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the “Coupon Offer”, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Jersey. As stated above, by participating in the “Coupon Offer”, you have irrevocably consented to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.