Orders shipping to the following states are subject to applicable sales tax: CA, CO, FL, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, TN, and TX.
Shipping & Returns
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple and free returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.com.
If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund - including any postage you paid up front. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.com product with a defect in craftsmanship or material.
Here's what you do:
- 01. Sign in to your Capezio.com account
- 02. Click "Account"
- 03. Click "Order History" in the left hand navigation
- 04. Click "View Order" for the order you wish to return
- 05. Click "Return" (below the shopping cart) then specify the item you wish to return as well as the condition and reason for return
- 06. Click "Submit" and the return request will be submitted to Capezio Customer Service
- 07. When approved you will receive 2 emails: i) a returns merchandising authorization (RMA) and ii) a pre-paid free returns shipping label
- 08. Print out the RMA and include in the package along with the product(s) and attach the pre-paid shipping label to the package
- 09. Drop the package off at your nearest UPS store
- 10. Once the package is received you will receive an email confirming that the credit card or Paypal account has been credited
Should you have any problems or queries please contact Capezio Customer Services Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST on (888) 227-3946
We regret that online purchases from this website cannot be returned to Capezio or other retail stores that carry our products. We will endeavor to issue your refund as soon as possible but this can sometimes take up to 2 weeks.
If unable to print pre-paid return label please ship returns to: Capezio.com Attn: Returns Dept. One Campus Road Totowa, NJ 07512
Extremely soft and comfortable! Like you are wearing nothing.
This is my second pair of Capezio split sole jazz shoes. (I had my first pair for 9 years.) With this pair the inside did not seem as well-made as my previous pair. The connection between the leather part and the fabric part was strange and irritated my foot for the first few days I wore it. It fel...
This is my second pair of Capezio split sole jazz shoes. (I had my first pair for 9 years.) With this pair the inside did not seem as well-made as my previous pair. The connection between the leather part and the fabric part was strange and irritated my foot for the first few days I wore it. It felt too tight. The shoes no longer give me blisters but are still not super comfortable. I do not remember having to break my previous pair in like this.