Développé Pointe Shoe with #5.5 Shank and Moderate Toe Box
Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Moderate, slightly tapered, reinforced inner toe box
- Moderate-high vamp
- Round shaped throat
- Elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Moderate side and heel measurements
- Standard side seam
- Feathered full wings for lateral support
- Moderate-high hand-flattened crown
- Moderate, slightly slanted platform encourages the dancer to go over the box
- Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel
- 1137W: Half-skived (1/2 Shank) #5.5 leather board shank
- Skived ball of the foot encourages smooth roll through and articulation
- Traditional stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
- Begin 1/2 size up from street shoe size
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately
- Don't know your street size? CLICK HERE
Contiguous United States:
Consumer orders of $75 or above qualify for free Standard Shipping; for orders below $75 Standard Shipping will be charged at $6.95.
The following shipping options are also available:
- UPS Ground - $9.95
- UPS 3 Day Select - $20
- UPS 2 Day Air - $30
- UPS Next Day Air - $40
Alaska & Hawaii:
- Standard Shipping - $22.95
- UPS Ground - $29.95
- UPS 2 Day Air - $49.95
- UPS Next Day Air - $99.95
Most orders will ship the next business day, including Next Day Air orders. There are no shipments on weekends or holidays. When calculating shipping time, the day the order ships out from our facility does not count as a transit day. Note UPS does not ship to PO boxes, choose Standard Shipping.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple and free returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.com.
If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.com product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy
Products that are marked as CLOSEOUT are being offered as a final sale. No returns or exchanges of any kind will be accepted.
Purchases made using promotional cash (e.g. CAPEZIO CASH) or winnings will be given a replacement promotional credit on receipt of the return, however the buyer will be responsible for all return shipping costs. No return shipping labels will be offered.
Capezio will accept returns of products that have been "tried on," but the Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of distressed use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe or makeup/deodorant stains on a garment). Returned products that show signs of distressed use will be returned back to the customer.
In cases of fraudulent use or abuse of the Capezio Return Policy, the Capezio Return Policy does not apply.
Capezio is happy to announce that we have teamed with Happy Returns®
- CLICK HERE to start your return.
- Drop items off at your nearest Happy Returns® Return bar with the QR code that you received in your email.
- No box or label needed.
- Once your return has been accepted at the Return Bar, you will receive your refund or if you chose to exchange, your exchange order will then be placed.
- For additional Return Bar locations CLICK HERE.
Should you have any problems or queries please contact Capezio Customer Services Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST on (888) 227-3946
We regret that online purchases from this website cannot be returned to retail stores that carry our products.
Orders shipping to the following states are subject to applicable sales tax: CA, CO, FL, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, TN, and TX.