Silvia 1 1/4" Ballroom Shoe
Take your first steps with confidence in the Silvia ballroom shoe. The multiple toe strap design is leather backed to ensure the perfect hold of the foot. Features well-padded, memory foam insole and reinforced shank. New Capezio last was handcrafted to allow a seamless connection between the sole of the foot and the sole of the shoe as the dancer articulates through movement. Recommendedfor beginners, teachers looking for comfort or dancers training their foot muscles to work in heels.
- Handcrafted by Italian artisans on a new signature last
- Luxurious Italian satin upper
- Suede sole extends to the breast of the shoe for a clean finish
- Dual layer memory foam insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Square, more ergonomic toe shape for optimal fit
- Non-slip 1 1/4” flared heel with firm, leather backed heel counter
- Speed release buckle for easy on and off
- Suited for medium or wide feet
- Don't know your street size? CLICK HERE
Contiguous United States:
Consumer orders of $75 or above qualify for free Standard Shipping; for orders below $75 Standard Shipping will be charged at $6.95.
The following shipping options are also available:
- UPS Ground - $9.95
- UPS 3 Day Select - $20
- UPS 2 Day Air - $30
- UPS Next Day Air - $40
Alaska & Hawaii:
- Standard Shipping - $22.95
- UPS Ground - $29.95
- UPS 2 Day Air - $49.95
- UPS Next Day Air - $99.95
Most orders will ship the next business day, including Next Day Air orders. There are no shipments on weekends or holidays. When calculating shipping time, the day the order ships out from our facility does not count as a transit day. Note UPS does not ship to PO or APO boxes, but Standard Shipping is able to ship to both PO and APO boxes.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple and free returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.com.
If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.com product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy
Products that are marked as CLOSEOUT are being offered as a final sale. No returns or exchanges of any kind will be accepted.
Purchases made using promotional cash (e.g. CAPEZIO CASH) or winnings will be given a replacement promotional credit on receipt of the return, however the buyer will be responsible for all return shipping costs. No return shipping labels will be offered.
Capezio will accept returns of products that have been "tried on," but the Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of distressed use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe or makeup/deodorant stains on a garment). Returned products that show signs of distressed use will be returned back to the customer.
In cases of fraudulent use or abuse of the Capezio Return Policy, the Capezio Return Policy does not apply.
Capezio is happy to announce that we have teamed with Happy Returns®
- CLICK HERE to start your return.
- Drop items off at your nearest Happy Returns® Return bar with the QR code that you received in your email.
- No box or label needed.
- Once your return has been accepted at the Return Bar, you will receive your refund or if you chose to exchange, your exchange order will then be placed.
- For additional Return Bar locations CLICK HERE.
Should you have any problems or queries please contact Capezio Customer Services Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST on (888) 227-3946
We regret that online purchases from this website cannot be returned to retail stores that carry our products.
Orders shipping to the following states are subject to applicable sales tax: CA, CO, FL, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, TN, and TX.